Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else notice our side mirrors are a little on the small side? I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on some larger mirrors, i.e, would suburban/yukon mirrors fit? With my lifted TB I'd like to have a bigger picture of what's behind me as I drive. Thanks for the input

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
Truthfully, I've never noticed... I've always thought the side mirrors were pretty big...

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,932 Posts
Well the Tahoe connector is clearly different. They do mount the same but i'm not positive if they will fit the TB's pre drilled holes.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yeah, my Jimmy's mirrors were way bigger and noticed that on my TB. I don't think I'd bother to change them though.

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
I don't think the big truck mirrors are any bigger :undecided

But, the big trucks do have trailer mirrors (options) that are larger and will extend.

·
Banned
1,604 Posts
I have seen at some auto parts stores that have like an extension for the side view mirrors. Kind of like what RayVoy said, they are trailer mirror extensions and I think that might be the best way to go.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
215 Posts
I have seen at some auto parts stores that have like an extension for the side view mirrors. Kind of like what RayVoy said, they are trailer mirror extensions and I think that might be the best way to go.
If you find one that will fit on your trailvoy let me know I had no luck

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I brought this up because I have a big dodge ram and the mirrors on that thing are huge and I love it. I measured my friends 04' yukon mirrors and the mounting surface is close to the TB's. The highlighted line is where the yukon mirror would fit.

As you can see in the photo I need a new mirror anyway so once I find a yukon/silverado set of mirrors I'm going to give it a go.....

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
331 Posts
I brought this up because I have a big dodge ram and the mirrors on that thing are huge and I love it. I measured my friends 04' yukon mirrors and the mounting surface is close to the TB's. The highlighted line is where the yukon mirror would fit.

As you can see in the photo I need a new mirror anyway so once I find a yukon/silverado set of mirrors I'm going to give it a go.....

I think the mirrors on the TB's are fine(that's just my opinion) I too had a 98 dodge Durango with the same mirrors as your Ram and hated those big ass mirrors, looking back on them was nice, big picture and all, but sometimes when I wanted to see to my front left (kind of like in fornt of the mirror) I couldn't see a thing:crazy:(i'm not as short, but not very tall either i'm 5'7" according to my licence:(:eek:)

I'm ok with the tb's mirrors:thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To each his own. That's the great thing about modding, we do what we want, how we want. Some like it, some don't. I just scored a pair of 2003 silverado mirrors for FREE!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll be sure to take step by step photos and make a write up. Till then....get an extension cord for my welder to weld my long arms up
Happy modding!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts