Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAS anyone else done this? I did mine this afternoon and it works great!. Similar to the one in the articles section, but it allows the retention of the auto lights for night driving. Don't have to worry about the switch. With it, the add on for quad beam lights is as simple as a wire splice. Does anyone think we should sticky a write up?

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the images. Done by jetttstream and someone on the "other" site.

As opposed to using the power and ground source on the relay, you are supposed to cut and splice A5 on the grey harness. If you guy want a write up with pictures on the actual work, I'll do one and snap some shots, as long as I can get it stickied or have it put in the how to section in less than a year:laugh:

Lancematic DRL killer with auto headlamp

Quad Beam lamps

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is just a DIY alternative to the TBlazed module. It goes under the fuse box cover under the back seat. It still retains the auto on at dusk, but kills the daytime running light feature. It does not throw any codes or turn on any warning lights. I should have some free time tomorrow to snap some pics of the finished product. If it would be placed as an article, I would gladly undo my work and reinstall(to an extent), taking pictures of the steps, to have published as an article.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
It is just a DIY alternative to the TBlazed module. It goes under the fuse box cover under the back seat. It still retains the auto on at dusk, but kills the daytime running light feature. It does not throw any codes or turn on any warning lights. I should have some free time tomorrow to snap some pics of the finished product. If it would be placed as an article, I would gladly undo my work and reinstall(to an extent), taking pictures of the steps, to have published as an article.

use a good camera if you do :raspberry

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.