Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get a count on the ACTIVE trailvoy members from Kentucky. Also would anybody be interested in doing a few local 1 or 2 day meets which would involve some show and shine as well as a little off roading?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:hissy: OH COME ON!!!! 35 VIEWS AND NOT A SINGLE KENTUCKY MEMBER HAS POSTED THEY ARE A MEMBER??? I KNOW THERE ARE MEMBERS ON HERE FROM KY! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME NONE OF THEM ARE ACTIVE???

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
73 Posts
I'm here.

:thumbsup:Yes, let's have us some local meets! I'm thinking about driving to North Indy next weekend just to meet up with some TrailVoyers.:suicide:
:thx:iagree:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I got a reply! I got a reply!

Yeah, I would love to go, but have to work that day. Since it is just me and you, that might be a lonely meet. :sleepy: I am still working on it though and maybe hit up the new 4X4 trails just north of shelbyville. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just trying to get a count on the ACTIVE trailvoy members from Kentucky. Also would anybody be interested in doing a few local 1 or 2 day meets which would involve some show and shine as well as a little off roading?
I live in the ville. I used to go to mustang meets here, when i had a stang.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in the ville. I used to go to mustang meets here, when i had a stang.
LOL, would that be LouisvilleMustangs.Net? lol I used to be on there too, so you probably know me. I had a Zinc Yellow 03 with mac dumps. Only one in louisville with this setup and usually emberassed the flowmaster guys cause it sounded better and cost a LOT less.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5 Posts
I'm over in Lexington but would certainly be up for a drive to do some off-roading (once I have a chance to learn some of the basics that is..I am a total n00b :eek: ).

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'm from Kentucky -- Louisville, in fact. Let's hook up one of these days!

Also, I'm a member of K&I 4-Wheelers here in Louisville, and co-founder of the United Christian Off-Road Alliance. We do a bit of off-roading from time to time... :thumbsup:

I don't wheel my TB, it is not equipped to handle most of the trails we normally run, but I'd be happy to invite you along on some runs. We almost always have runs suitable for vehicles modified to your level.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
We do specialize in that wonderful product, KY Jelly... Some say it is better on toast than on bread, but I'm not sure...

Most anything is difficult to eat with our single tooth, so I try to stay away from sweets.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts