Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have searched the forums but haven't found anything related. I have a stock 04 trailblazer and I was looking for new tires. I wasn't sure of the biggest size I go with or without spacers and if spacers are needed what size? I can't do a lift due ito being under warantee for the next 4 years.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and very useful.

Thanks Guys,

Jena

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
162 Posts
Welcome to the site

Almost every other post on here is about tire size, but if you want something in person, I know for a fact that discounttiredirect/americastire has a database of everything thats been put on any given vehicle by their shops. Just do some more research here and/or give them a call. Welcome to the fray.

·
Registered
458 Posts
there is no way you searched and found nothing on this. If you browsed the offroad forum for 10 mins you would see that just yesterday these very things were discussed.

265/70/16 or 265/65/17 - THAT IS THE BIGGEST YOU CAN FIT WITHOUT A LIFT AND SPACERS.

It should just say that at the top of the offroad forum. haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys.....

I did happen to look and search for it, but its hard when i dont know this site very well due to being a n00b. and plus, im not exactly a genius when it comes to cars/trucks. I didnt see anything that looked like what i was looking for.

but hey if its there then cool
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,121 Posts

Welcome.. and hope you learn a lot about the rig you're in... There is a TON of great info to be found here.. just take the time to look, read, look and read some more.. and ask questions.. :)

Keep in mind that you can't do an actual "search" until you've hit 10 posts.. which I never understood.. so I made several posts in one night and VOILA.. able to search.. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts