Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an 08 with 13k miles for $13,300 and traded in my 1999 Expedition with 203k miles on it. The TB is certified with the balance of the warranty and Carfaxed no accidents or floods. Was noted as a rental to New York state but no big deal to me. Just thought I would share the good news.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,545 Posts
I picked up an 08 with 13k miles for $13,300 and traded in my 1999 Expedition with 203k miles on it. The TB is certified with the balance of the warranty and Carfaxed no accidents or floods. Was noted as a rental to New York state but no big deal to me. Just thought I would share the good news.
Wow, thats about what I paid for my 02 LS with 55k miles back in 2007.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
273 Posts
:iagree:

Look at it this way, You change all the fluids, your only out a couple hours of time and a few bucks...

Say the rental place failed to take care of the vehicle duing its rental lifetime... it will save you much money and headache later...

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,834 Posts
Sounds great, with a really good price. But I would also change the fluids, just because.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.