Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home from in laws fish fry C5 pulls out of the gas station an gets on it fishtailing. I get on it and suck him up like a dyson vacuum. Then we turn at the next light the guy gets on it again Im behind him at the next light but he is first clear road ahead for about 2miles light turns and he gets on it I go around him at 80 and didn't let out until the needle was buried past 140 and this guy was about 20 cars behind. :cool:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
yeaa well i pulled on a civic si by like 5lengths :raspberry

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
143 Posts
nice jpb....feels good to see them out the back window :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
180 Posts
Way to represent the 6.0.

In Kansas City, at Nationals last year, several of us were beating up on a C5Z06. He had street tires and couldn't hook. But it is what it is. Now, it's be even worse for him...streets or not. :woot:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Nice one man, when I was driving around Seattle last weekend I couldnt get anyone to bit. I tried provoking a few Porsche's and Vettes but none took the bait. And I didnt try that hard, not about to tailgate a Porsche or Vette...:no:

·
Registered
2008 chevy
15 Posts
Nice. What's done to your SS?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
970 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing...

Especially if it was a Z06. Wanna try racing the new ZR1's? Haha..
ZR1 only has 200 more hp than the regular vette...pushin out 638 right?

have fun trying to beat that...and if any of us can beat a ZR1...then they have probably got the baddest street legal TV in the country

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Are you sure he was racing? I toy around with some cars and I'm not even pushing 1/2 throttle with my C6. Some people are not willing to race on the street. C5 can also be up to around 10 years older.

ZR1 does have 198 hp more than the NPP equipped C6. The 1500lb TBSS would need to double its HP to have a chance. Then you have to worry about those regular C6s that throw two turbos in the rear end and put out 600+ hp.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
180 Posts
I'll race a ZR-1, I ain't scurred!!!!

That is, if I'm allowed to spray a 200shot, or more.:woot: I figure at over 500 to the crank now, plus 200 in an instant, I'll have a decent chance on the street. And if not, I'm forged, pump up the juice.:yes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.