Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened last week, but coming home from some christmas shopping on the freeway, i came to a light (2 lights prior to the one where i beat that X5...). And as i pull up, i notice TB taillights, then the single SS badging on the back. (got rid of the TRAILBLAZER like most of you do) so i pull up and look over. The guy looks over at me and nods (cant see me due to the tint) then as soon as the light turned green we took off and i began to pull at a steady pace. Kept that way until about 75 then we both let off.

Im going to assume he was stock, because i have exhaust, tune and an intake. So i guess that would make sense lol

Anyways, it was fun haha

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Were you in the Saab or the LTZ?

Nice either way :yes:

Chris
Hey Chris.....I think he was talking about rolling in the saab.......reading another thread he was saying he had a tune, IEatSRT8 CAI and a Corsa exhaust........
Anyways......

:thumbsup:great job!!

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
This happened last week, but coming home from some christmas shopping on the freeway, i came to a light (2 lights prior to the one where i beat that X5...). And as i pull up, i notice TB taillights, then the single SS badging on the back. (got rid of the TRAILBLAZER like most of you do) so i pull up and look over. The guy looks over at me and nods (cant see me due to the tint) then as soon as the light turned green we took off and i began to pull at a steady pace. Kept that way until about 75 then we both let off.

Im going to assume he was stock, because i have exhaust, tune and an intake. So i guess that would make sense lol

Anyways, it was fun haha
:crackup: I'll bet he was surprised. :tiphat

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha, yea, that was the Saab.

The LTZ is in the middle of being transformed. Just put all terrain tires on, brush guard with PIAA lights. Tinted the windows, debadged... ect.

Have yet to tune it, but thats on the way. It had no issues stomping a civic rice burner the other day though, haha. Some cocky kid with his hat turned sideways had his pride and joy destroyed by my daily driver... good times.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
Have yet to tune it, but thats on the way. It had no issues stomping a civic rice burner the other day though, haha. Some cocky kid with his hat turned sideways had his pride and joy destroyed by my daily driver... good times.
i do that on a daily basis around here.. and a big if i lose.. i can blind them, and run over them.. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts