Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
:eek:...ouch. Did you get that fixed yet? I've never had my car keyed (knock-on-wood) but I'd kill someone if they did. They could have at least keyed just the door or just the fender - then you wouldn't have to get it all repainted. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know who did it. I showed up at his house and he was talking to me through his window and I heard his mom on the phone saying how she needs police at her house right away. I made no threats or anything, but that's a tell tale sign that he did it. I've seen him since then and just think..what a scumbag. I don't want to do anything about it because a) if I try to sue him, that's just time and money out of my pocket and b) what good is beating his ass? Of course, I've thought about it many times...but he's just a lowlife hippy who won't go anywhere with his life. He smells like ******* and is worthless.

I haven't got it fixed yet because my comprehensive deductable is 500 bones and I just haven't had that kind of cash to drop. I'm going to do it after this winter though and they're going to fix the front left bumper scrape for free while they're at it.

Just goes to show, people are ****s in this world. I did nothing to the kid other than tell him to leave my house earlier that night because he was making a drunken fool out of himself. I lived in a townhouse and he was making an ass out of himself at 3am and my neighbors were getting pissed. The next day, I had a broken beer bottle in the front yard and my truck was keyed and my neighbor filed a complaint on ME because of the broken beer bottle. Damn scumbags.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
4,839 Posts
that stinks.

it looks like he got it down to the bare metal. I can't imagine waiting until winter is over with you living in NY, won't it start rusting?:undecided

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
They just jealous.........thats why he did it........I was at a bar one night and these 2 a$$ clowns decided to piss on my 22's because they thought it was funny......I could've ripped them a new A-hole but hey.....I thought to myself.....Karma's a bit**........they'll get whats coming!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts