Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,716 Posts
i have an idea... What about if after the truck learns around the chip (however long it takes). You could just unplug the neg battery cable for a while and that would wipe the computers. Then remove the chip, hook up the neg cable, and run the truck like that till it goes to closed loop. Then reinstall the chip.

:m2:

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I've never heard of anyone trying that Kelvyn? But aside from this site, I've also read about the previously mentioned downfalls of the Jet chips on GM Trucks. Keep a record of your times Scissors and keep us posted. If anything, we want you to gain from the experiences of everyone else. I personally could care less what you spend your $$$ on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
ScarabEpic22 said:
Well, if you are happy, then thats what counts.

BTW, we have no relations with Westers except they are execellent to work with, a lot of members have their tunes, and they are a supporting vendor because lots of members have bought their tunes.

And, the 2 versions are not for CA and the rest of us, one is a stage one for lightly modded/stock trucks and the other stage 2 is for more modded trucks. And, both require 89 (stage 2 is recommended 91+).

Well than there are four versions.. I got my Jet chip from the Summit racing store in McDonough GA, when the guy looked up the part he told me there was 2 versions of the stage 1! one for $222.00 and the other was like $239.00. They only had the 222.00 in stock so that is the one I choose. It was the 48 state legal one. The 50 state legal was specail order only... The stage two allso came in 48 or 50 state and both were specail order only..

hope this helps you Mr. Know it all!:crazy:

thanks for your info:p

41 - 43 of 43 Posts