Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waxed with Turtle Wax ICE, waxed the windows with Dupont Teflon Wax (this is great for repelling rain and making windows shine), and added Meguiars (sp?) General Purpose Dressing to the tires and the rear of the side mirrors.

Attachments

· Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive been lookingat the "ICE" wax....how much of a difference did it make as opposed to paste or liquid wax???
After using ICE for the first time, I've never used paste wax again except for my windows... With ICE, you acn put the wax on in broad daylight with the sun shining just like today and not have a problem. The wax is about $15 a bottle, but comes with a microfiber towel and an applicator pad. Just apply the wax in a circular motion, and then wipe it off about 2 minutes later. No white flaky residue left over like paste waxes either! Also, the paste wax would make the black plastic parts of the vehicle show white marks, but ICE doesnt do that. It shines the plastic instead! Definetely worth the extra bucks. Also you only need a few drops of it on the applicator pad to do a portion of your vehicle. I've had the same bottle for over a year now and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through it!

Use it for the fire trucks at the fire department all the time too... Havent used a bottle up either for those yet and we know how much bigger fire trucks are than our vehicles... I say go for it!

· Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
Looks great man!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:undecided........you didn't happen to be at the wa wa by the Turn Pike and Interstate 80 at around 1pm yesterday did you? I saw a Izuzu that looked just like this one.

· Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great man!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:undecided........you didn't happen to be at the wa wa by the Turn Pike and Interstate 80 at around 1pm yesterday did you? I saw a Izuzu that looked just like this one.
The wa wa? I was on the Pa turnpike and I79 yesterday. Around 1pm I would of been near Conneaut Lake Park...

· Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
Hmmm must not of been you. I was heading north on the turnpike and got off at the Interstate 80 exit. We stopped there for food lol. There is definately a twin around there then. :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.