Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt_xl
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading all of the posts on this site/forum gave me the confidence and knowledge on replacing the horrible OEM shocks with the Bilstein HD's from shockwarehouse.com.

This is a great site...I will say though, more pictures/videos of actual work done on our trucks would be a welcome addition for future posters. I didn't think about that until afterwards of course. :thx

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
you learn from your mistakes.......also with pics you can prove that it has been done.....like the saying goes "no pics.....it didn't happen".....LOL

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
685 Posts
To make it easier for people in the future to help you you should fill out your information on you truck. Just a suggestion. Glad to have you on the site.:D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

I noticed that you haven't filled in your Profile yet. :( :nono: When you complete your profile, your vehicle information is displayed in your posts in the upper right-hand corner. This is useful to us when you have questions about your ride. If we know what the particulars of your vehicle are when you pose a question, we can provide a better answer to you without having to go back and forth for the information. :thumbsup: There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Registered
chevy
165 Posts
Reading all of the posts on this site/forum gave me the confidence and knowledge on replacing the horrible OEM shocks with the Bilstein HD's from shockwarehouse.com.

This is a great site...I will say though, more pictures/videos of actual work done on our trucks would be a welcome addition for future posters. I didn't think about that until afterwards of course. :thx
Thanks for your business and like everyone else said - post some pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.