Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this isn't a great example of how good the program is, but it's an idea of what u can get out of it...

With the mods in my sig, when I'd race a stock Trailvoy, I was about a 1/2 cars ahead and sometimes even neck to neck with a 2WD Trailvoy (mine is a 4wd)...

I've raced 3 Trailvoys since having my software, and all im gonna say is once I hit 160kph (100mph) I'm at least 4-5cars in front and pulling!!

Great outcome, and id recommend HPT anyday!

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Trailblazin said:
Well this isn't a great example of how good the program is, but it's an idea of what u can get out of it...

With the mods in my sig, when I'd race a stock Trailvoy, I was about a 1/2 cars ahead and sometimes even neck to neck with a 2WD Trailvoy (mine is a 4wd)...

I've raced 3 Trailvoys since having my software, and all im gonna say is once I hit 160kph (100mph) I'm at least 4-5cars in front and pulling!!

Great outcome, and id recommend HPT anyday!
Yep, I hear ya. I have to actually keep my hands on the wheel when it downshifts, it does it so quickly that going around turns it tends to want to just go straight!

Ohh, and the power difference is amazing, I have a large project that Im finishing up and should be done and ready for some pics by this time next month.

I hope I can take a break and spend some time tuning my TB!!!:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts