Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
374 Posts
Welcome to the site, Kayoss! In the future, please note that typing in all caps on internet forums is equivalent to shouting and is looked down upon. I'm sure you were unaware, so I figured I'd let you know. Hope we can all help you out with your Trailvoy!

-Phil:cool:

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Welcome to TrailVoy!!! Enjoy your Ride!!!:thumbsup:

Here are the basic requirements for members to join a chapter:

• Profile information must be completed and up to date, including location and vehicle
• Gallery must contain at least 3 pictures of your vehicle
• You must have no less then 20 posts to join a Chapter.
• You must attend at least 1 meet, show, or "get-together" (minimum 3 TrailVoy.com members) a year
• You must stay active as a member on the site (10 posts a month)
• If you have not been active for at least 3 months, you can be removed without warning. Military members are exempt from this rule.
• If removed from a Chapter due to inactivity, you may rejoin after 1 month of normal activity at the discretion of a Moderator or Chapter President
• The Moderators and Chapter Presidents reserve the right to make changes as necessary in the best interest of the Chapter.

Rules and requirements are subject to change. Site rules are still in effect and enforced. Administrators, Super Moderators, and Chapter Presidents will manage any and all Chapters as needed.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

It’s easy to find answers to your questions. The Search Engine is accessible from several locations. Just look for the word “Search” and click on it. A box will open where you will enter your search criteria. “Search” is you friend. Know it. Use it. Love it! :thumbsup:

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
45 Posts
Welcome to TrailVoy!!! Enjoy your Ride!!!:thumbsup:

Here are the basic requirements for members to join a chapter:

• Profile information must be completed and up to date, including location and vehicle
• Gallery must contain at least 3 pictures of your vehicle
• You must have no less then 20 posts to join a Chapter.
• You must attend at least 1 meet, show, or "get-together" (minimum 3 TrailVoy.com members) a year
• You must stay active as a member on the site (10 posts a month)
• If you have not been active for at least 3 months, you can be removed without warning. Military members are exempt from this rule.
• If removed from a Chapter due to inactivity, you may rejoin after 1 month of normal activity at the discretion of a Moderator or Chapter President
• The Moderators and Chapter Presidents reserve the right to make changes as necessary in the best interest of the Chapter.

Rules and requirements are subject to change. Site rules are still in effect and enforced. Administrators, Super Moderators, and Chapter Presidents will manage any and all Chapters as needed.
Basic??? :rotfl: I was wanting to join a chapter too, until I got the chapter president's email that listed these requirements.. :crazy: Do you want my first born also? and maybe the key to the safety deposit box with all my important documents in it? Maybe you want me to sign over my TB/E title to the chapter too? %#@%@#%^ I just can't believe all those requirements.. maybe when I have nothing better to do than jump through a bunch of hoops I will think about re-applying. Until then eat my Envoy dust. :duh:

:tiphat Good day.
-Tim whew...:hissy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts