Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got woken up at 7:00 by some one knocking on the door. man was i mad. as i get up to see who the hell is here, i open the door and my tune has arived thank god. my pissed off mood turn to joy as i run back down stair to put my shoes on and some more clothes i start puting it in .

went well. pretty strait forward now that it is in i took it for a spin. i was impressed i could feel the shift points right away and it pick up speed pretty fast.

now what i got is the pcmforless core. 89 octane with shift point 2 and speed limiter removed . it said i need a CASE RELEARN but i have no engine light on do i still need it?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay well i just had my case relearn done it cost me 89$ took 10 min i think i got taken for. little high for a ten min job

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
Yea thats why i opted for the loaner program, didn't want the hassle of finding a place to do it or get jacked...and i decided to keep the loaner incase i need to bring mine in for service. Also nice for when in the future i need to send mine in for a retune for tire size i don't have to stop driving and wait...

but none the less you will love the tune, i know i do.:hail:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now hold on because i got the core program i am still keeping my stock one just in case i half to get it retuned for diffrent stuff. i need my suv .now as far as cost goes i think it was 240 core program but i will check when bill comes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts