Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been asked a ton of times but i don't know that much about cars but do know what I want it to look like. I have a 07 trailblazer lt with 60k on it 4x4 and 20's with 265-50-20 I want to drop it down a 1 and a half or so. I know or at least think its hard to lower a 4x4?? so do you know a good kit that's affordable not crazy high priced and a site to find it out. And i will be having it installed by a mechanic thanks so much for any help.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
The ground force springs are a 1.3F/3R drop.....how does the ball joint look on the 50 series tires on your 20's? The best tire size is 275 45 20......I have the ground force setup with front ss struts, nitro drop shocks in the rear...panhard suicide bar.....addco rear anti-sway bar... and the djm upper control arms.......BTW I also have 4x4.......Good luck!!

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
that kit will work,,,you might want to invest in a panhardbar though,,,for some reason when our trucks are lowered it shifts the rearend off center...mine moved 3/4 of a inch over towards the paasenger side:eek:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
its really up to you......When I did the springs only....the ride was bouncy.....bought more suspension components and the ride was more responsive to bumps and the road.......IMO do it right the first time....it'll save you $$$...brought mine at the shop 3 times before I was satisfied....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.