Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
it doesn't cost that much nor take much time to build a box if have all the tools.

its only like $20 for a full sheet of MDF which will make a full ported box for a vehicle our size.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
a small local wood shop has some i could have been wrong that could have been 1/2" either way it isn't much to build a box.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
Would they build/ be able to build a good box with that package deal, or would building your own box be better? (if you know how to build boxes.
When I build boxes, it's to fit a specific vehicle -- and I like the ability to sound great, while still retaining the function of my vehicle.

However, if you want a basic BOX, then I don't see why his deal isn't a great value.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
Been talking to him for a while about this. I wont have my amp til June, so I told him to push me back in line a bit. He is doing some extra work for a bit of money (amp rack and fully camo'd subs to make it stealth). Should be pretty slick I hope.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
the guy dosent make any money. he's taking a hit on the sales, but he's getting his name out there in the audio world. there are a lot of competitiors that do great work, this is just a marketing thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.