Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to you all. We have a 2003 Envoy slt, that pulls our camper when we go camping. We have added storage drawers and a platform in the back area that enables our dog Cody to have a good view of the road when we travel. That means we now have three cars that can carry a total of 7 people. Not the most efficient use of metal. Just joined because of a major transmission issue that I want to talk about, but I'll wait until after I say Hi!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other limited vehicles

welcome to the site.....

what are your other two vehicles?
This is my first time with a forum, so I am unfamiliar with how it works, so hopefully this gets out okay.

I have a Jeep Wrangler with a dog cage in the back, and a 78 Porsche 911. So it winds up to be 2+2+3.

My current pain is that I just took my 2002 Envoy in for a 60K check, and the dealer discovered that coolant leaked into the trans case, and now I have to replace the transmission, radiator and lines. It has been a pretty expensive year, and this really hurts. That is why I have gone to this website, to get some thoughts, and just try to understand this and if I have any options. I am really sick about this.

As an obvious active member, have you ever seen this issue ever come up?

Thanks for "listening".
Jackson

·
Registered
2007 buick rainier
328 Posts
Long time ago. On a Chevy. Coolant looked like plum pudding and atf didn't look too good either. Radiator was cleaned and tranny was rebuilt. Not my vehicle but one I was working on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts