Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Pewter ls with automatic trans. 4x2, gray cloth interior.
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will post a video on what and how i did it but check this out.

Amber bulbs are leds which I got from a sponsorship with my Corvette and are outstanding. Will eventually go led from the same company my Corvette has. Just trying this set up out for right now, especially when it's going to get foggy soon.

I do need new headlight lens and debating on what to get but I do polish them every other month.

incase anyone ask for links to buy or inquire

Link to the Harness: I don't like that switch FYI

Link to fog lights: For 02-09 Trailblazer Clear Fog Lights Front Driving Bumper Lamps+880 Bulbs | eBay

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will post a video on what and how i did it but check this out.

Amber bulbs are leds which I got from a sponsorship with my Corvette and are outstanding. Will eventually go led from the same company my Corvette has. Just trying this set up out for right now, especially when it's going to get foggy soon.

I do need new headlight lens and debating on what to get but I do polish them every other month.
View attachment 56203

incase anyone ask for links to buy or inquire

Link to the Harness: I don't like that switch FYI

Link to fog lights: For 02-09 Trailblazer Clear Fog Lights Front Driving Bumper Lamps+880 Bulbs | eBay
Did you replace the bumper to add the fog lights?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you replace the bumper to add the fog lights?
No I just cut the area open, buy if you plan on doing it I suggest take your time on cutting and keep doing test fit. I cut the driver's side too much but left a tiny piece and I do mean tiny to hold the lamp in as it has a slight angle on it for alignment.

Otherwise you'd be spending a lot of time on aiming the lamps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No I just cut the area open, buy if you plan on doing it I suggest take your time on cutting and keep doing test fit. I cut the driver's side too much but left a tiny piece and I do mean tiny to hold the lamp in as it has a slight angle on it for alignment.

Otherwise you'd be spending a lot of time on aiming the lamps.
Can you post more pictures? I would like to see how are the fog lights attached to the bumper? How did you route and secure the wiring harness? Can I use the factory switch?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you post more pictures? I would like to see how are the fog lights attached to the bumper? How did you route and secure the wiring harness? Can I use the factory switch?
I actually have some video of it. Bare in mind I used some pieces of metal that I had laying around and rigged it. Definitely nothing special nor is it pretty but it does the job and doesn't even move when I hit a pothole or large bump. I will link the video tonight or sometime tomorrow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What did you use to hold the fog lights?
Well I forgot to upload the video.

But I just bent some metal pieces that I had laying around. It dont look pretty at all but its on and it's firm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts