Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black vehicles almost always seem clean from far away. But if you are referring to the lack of mud, I will agree. We had some good rain that washed it all off since my last trail ride. Currently we're in a bit of a dry spell, so all of the holes on this trail were dry as a bone.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
685 Posts
Black vehicles almost always seem clean from far away. But if you are referring to the lack of mud, I will agree. We had some good rain that washed it all off since my last trail ride. Currently we're in a bit of a dry spell, so all of the holes on this trail were dry as a bone.
Yeah I was referring to the lack of mud. We've been in a little drought time too. I'm hating it cause it sucks for mudding and football. ITS SO HOT. It was like 104 degrees yesterday.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
Yeah I was referring to the lack of mud. We've been in a little drought time too. I'm hating it cause it sucks for mudding and football. ITS SO HOT. It was like 104 degrees yesterday.
Where were you yesterday that it was 104? I only read 97 in Little Rock...:bonk::bonk:

James: I think that one of your pictures is gonna have to edge out Teebs picture as my new desktop.... Very nice!!

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
WOW!
Great pics of a great TB!:hail:
The only thing that would make it look better is a TrailVoy.com Offroad windshield decal like the one I made Roadie and Alek.
P.M. me your address and I'll send you one!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts