Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a rush today my battery died, and I hooked up my jumper cables to the positve and neg. cables leading into the fuse relay box under the hood. After do thing I disconnected them and hooked them up to the battery. I was able to get the car running, but I have no power to my windows, locks, radio, climate control its just dead. I've checked the actual fuses in that box and the one under the rear seat but I can find any tripped ones. Did I fry something major or could there be a hidden fuse I dont see. Things like hadlights, turn signals and windshild washers work. Its an 06 Envoy SLT, thanks for any help guys.

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Sounds like you blew the mega fuse on the front fuse box. Do a search for it mega fuse on here, should be plenty of threads covering it. good luck!:cool:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
:iagree:

Even though those cables leading out of the fuse block are Red & Black, they are both positive cables. Definitely a blown Mega fuse.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I finally got the right combo of keywords and found those threads on the megafuse. One more question PEPBoys only had a 150 and not a 125, does anyone if my dealership would carry the 125. I know its probably not too big of a deal but in my head they put the 125 on there for a reason.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Thanks guys, I finally got the right combo of keywords and found those threads on the megafuse. One more question PEPBoys only had a 150 and not a 125, does anyone if my dealership would carry the 125. I know its probably not too big of a deal but in my head they put the 125 on there for a reason.
I'm sure you can put the 125 on there till you get the one you need. I paid $14 at the dealer when I needed to replace mine a while, on my old LT.

I had a 175 on there from AutoZone after mine blew because it happened over the weekend and my parts dept was closed.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
268 Posts
if you jump it wrong again, the 150 should blow just about as easy as the 125 :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts