Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

July 9th NW Chapter Meet!! - Issaquah, WA

8K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  ScarabEpic22 
#1 ·
Well its FINALLY that time again guys! We need a meet, and I know at least a few guys are ready for the 9th of July.

So the plan is:
Lake Sammamish State Park
2000 Northwest Sammamish Road
Issaquah, WA 98027

Meet around 11am.

Lets do a potluck BBQ, Ill bring burgers (the good ones, just for you Bill :D) and buns.

So that leaves chips, drinks, cookies, maybe salads of some sort? and anything else (watermelon, etc) that anyone wants to bring out.

Go ahead and post up how many and what food you'll be bringing! :woot:

Lets kick summer 2011 off with a bang everyone!

(And for those wondering, yes this is a family event. Feel free to bring your wife/gf/better half and kids if you want! :grouphug:)

PM me for my phone number if anyone has questions!

P.S. Id like to do a cruise of some sort to show our trucks off, if anyone has ideas about any other ideas let me know.

1. ScarabEpic22 - Erik : 2-3 people, hamburgers and buns

See less See more
#2 ·
Would love to, but i already have plans that weekend. Wish i could come but just can't swing it. Hopefully we get another meet some time around August-September.

Hope everyone has a blast and hope to see you all you at a meet sometime.:thumbsup:

#4 ·
Sorry to miss the meet near Seattle, but with the cost of fuel, being out of work since December, and the savings account dwindling rapidly, I need to take a pass. If anyone in the Portland - Salem area wants to get together for coffee, I'm all for it. Send me a PM.

#7 ·
well..... it doesn't look like i am going to be able to make it.:( i am in the Navy Reserves and i found out that i have to drill that day. i originally thought i was going to drill on the 2nd and 3rd but apparently since the 4th of July is the next day they moved it to the following weekend.:hissy: which is of course the day of the meet:hissy::hissy::hissy:

#15 ·
My Trailvoy has a sticker in the bottom left of my rear window of a stick figure family that my wife had me put on. hopefully that will help when you are trying to differentiate my rig from other Trailvoys.

#11 ·
Sorry to hear that shiny, not cool but I understand.

Gonna have to bag the BBQ part of the meet and just hang out, not enough guys have committed. Trying to bring a BBQ, food, etc for like 6 people isnt worth the hassle and stress. If we could get 10-12 people (not members, people) then Id have pushed forward but right now it looks like its just me and my family plus Patrick (Answer069) and his gf.

Lets get some TV'ers out to the meet!!!

#14 ·
Well just got news the Patrick (Answer069) cant make it out to the meet this weekend so I have to call it off. Currently there are NO members except myself going and Im not going to go hang out at Sammamish alone haha!

So consider this weekend done, Ill be headed down to a meet in Woodland, WA next month but Im not spearheading that one, a member from the tbss owners site is. If 3 TrailVoy members show up its a meet though (and Im sure we'll get at least that many).

NO MEET SATURDAY JULY 9th!!

P.S. Depends, if you're talking I6s then maybe...Ive gotten less than 9.5-10mpg around town a few times. Over the winter I had a few tanks in the SS that were that low, dang Spokane.

#21 ·
:eek:fftopic: But I think Mark has to sell his kits for like $140 or so now. Still the best suspension lift kit out there and at the best price.

Thinking Im gonna buy one for the 02, needs an alignment anyway after getting the drop kit removed so might as well buy the lift now if Im going to do it.

Also, Adams polishes is coming to the Puyallup fairgrounds the weekend of July 22-24th. Think Im going to head down on Sunday morning and meet up with a guy who works for Adams. He owned a TBSS and just sold it for an Avalanche.

#25 ·
Just an FYI the guy who was organizing the meet down in Woodland got roped into a family commitment so not sure whats going on now. So frustrating but life gets in the way.

If it doesnt work out in woodland we might be able to figure something else out but its coming up and people's plans keep drastically changing.

BTW Marks lift is $165 shipped now, just read it in his thread and in the PM he sent me back. The 02s going to Montana with my brother, figure now's as good of a time as ever to lift it. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.