1901 - 1920 of 1958 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
129 Posts
What Your Pets Write in Their Diaries

Excerpts from a Dog’s Diary:
8:00 am – Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am – A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am – A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am – Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm – Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm – Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm – Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm – Milk Bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm – Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm – Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm – Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat’s Daily Diary:
Day 983 of my captivity…
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a ‘good little hunter’ I am. Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of ‘allergies.’ I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow — but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released – and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.

For now…
:crackup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
28 Posts
Two buddies were fishing on a Saturday afternoon. "If I slept with your wife would that make me a SOB?" "No" replied Jim, "that would make us even."

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
70 Posts
There was this construction worker on the third floor of this unfinished building. He needed a hand saw, but was to lazy to go down and get it himself, so he tried to call his fellow worker on the ground to get it for him, but this guy could not hear a word he said. So he stated to give a sign so the guy on the ground could understand him.

First he pointed at his eyes (meaning "I") the he pointed at his knees (meaning "need"), and moved his hand back and forth describing the movement of hand saw. Finally, the guy on the ground started nodding his head like he understood and drops his panths and started to jerk off. The guy on the 3rd floor got pissed-off and ran down to the ground ans started yelling at this guy, "You idiot I was trying to tell you I needed a hand saw." The other guy replied, " I know I was trying to tell you that I was coming."

lol nniiccee

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
70 Posts
Sign Language in the Bedroom

:D Two deaf people get married and are in crazy love with eachother. However during the first week of marriage they found they were unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn off the lights because they can't see eachother using sign language.

After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings, the wife decides to find a solution. "Honey," she signs, " Why dont we agree on simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeez my left breast one time." " And if you dont want to have sex reach over and squeez my right breast two times." The husband thinks this is a great idea and signs back to my wife, "Great idea, now if you want to have sex with me reach over and pull on my penis one time." "If you dont want to have sex reach over and pull on my penis .... fifty times."

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,111 Posts
January 2013
-----One sunny day in January, 2013 an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "Iwould like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here."
The old man said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go
in and meet with President Obama."
The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said
yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no
longer resides here."
The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House
and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point,
looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day
in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer
the president and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That joke NEVER gets old! :cool:

·
Registered
2004 chevy
587 Posts
I actually found the transcript of the first version of that joke! I can't believe it! Check it out:

One sunny day in March 1797 an ole man approached the bleedin' President’s 'ouse from across Market Street, right, where 'e'd been sittin' on a park bench. He spoke ter the constable standin' guard and said, "I would like ter go in and meet wiv President Warshington." The constable 'ave a looked at the man and said, "Sir, Washington is no longer president and no longer resides 'ere." The bleedin' old man said, "Okay", right, and walked oray.

The bleedin' followin' day, the same man approached the House and said ter the bloody same constable, "I would like ter go in and meet wiv President Warshington." The constable again told the chuffin' man, "Sir, right, as I said yesterday, Washington is no longer president and no longer resides 'ere." The man thanked 'im and, again, just walked oray.

The bleedin' ffird day, the bleedin' same man approached the chuffin' President’s 'ouse and spoke ter the right same constable, sayin' "I would like ter go in and meet wiv President Warshington." The bleedin' constable, right peeved at this point, 'ave a looked at the bloomin' man and said, "Sir, right, this is the ffird day in a row yer 'ave been 'ere askin' ter speak ter President Washington. I've told yer already that Washington is no longer the president and no longer resides 'ere. Don't yer understand?"

The bloomin' old man 'ave a looked at the constable and said, "Oh, I understand. I just luv 'earin' it."

The constable looked at the old git, waved, and said, "Spot yer tomorrow, Sir."
:laugh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
314 Posts
Bush, Putin, and Saddam met up in hell. During their tour, they all noticed a red phone. They asked if they could use the phone. Satan agreed and
Putin called Moscow for about 5 minutes and was billed $5,000,000. Saddam called Iraq for about 20 minutes and was billed $20,000,000. Bush called the ranch in Crawford, visited with the family for about 4 hours and was billed $1.00. Putin and Saddam bitched to Satan about the expense of their calls vs what Bush was charged. Satan explained that with the election of Obama, the US had gone to hell and that Bush had made a local call.

Vizsla1822
red jewel tintcoat SS

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Lessons Learned

We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me; I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle charger Tractor Supply had, made for 26 miles of fence. I then used an 8 ft. long ground rod, and drove it 7.5 feet into the ground. The ground rod is the key, with the more you have in the ground, the better the fence works.

One day I'm mowing the back yard with my cheapo Wal-Mart 6 hp big wheel push mower. The hot wire is broken and laying out in the yard. I knew for a fact that I unplugged the charger. I pushed the mower around the wire and reached down to grab it, to throw it out of the way.

It seems as though I hadn't remembered to unplug it after all.

Now I'm standing there, I've got the running lawnmower in my right hand and the 1.7 giga-volt fence wire in the other hand. Keep in mind the charger is about the size of a marine battery and has a picture of an upside down cow on fire on the cover.

Time stood still.

The first thing I notice is my pecker trying to climb up the front side of my body. My ears curled downwards and I could feel the lawnmower ignition firing in the backside of my brain. Every time that Briggs & Stratton rolled over, I could feel the spark in my head. I was literally at one with the engine.

It seems as though the fence charger and the piece of [email protected]#% lawnmower were fighting over who would control my electrical impulses.

Science says you cannot crap, pee, and vomit at the same time. I beg to differ. Not only did I do all three at once, but my bowels emptied 3 different times in less than half of a second. It was a Matrix kind of bowel movement, where time is creeping along and you're all leaned back and BAM BAM BAM you just crap your pants 3 times. It seemed like there were minutes in between but in reality it was so close together it was like exhaust pulses from a big block Chevy turning 8 grand.

At this point I'm about 30 minutes (maybe 2 seconds) into holding onto the fence wire. My hand is wrapped around the wire palm down so I can't let go. I grew up on a farm so I know all about electric fences.....but Dad always had those pieces of s#&! chargers made by International or whoever that were like 9 volts and just kinda tickled.

This one I could not let go of. The 8 foot long ground rod is now accepting signals from me through the permadamp Ark-La-Tex river bottom soil. At this point I'm thinking I'm going to have to just man up and take it, until the lawnmower runs out of gas.

'****!,' I think, as I remember I just filled the tank!

Now the lawnmower is starting to run rough. It has settled into a loping run pattern as if it had some kind of big lawnmower race cam in it. Covered in poop, pee, and with my vomit on my chest I think 'Oh God please die... Pleeeeaze die'. But nooooo, it settles into the rough lumpy cam idle nicely and remains there, like a big bore roller cam EFI motor waiting for the go command from its owner’s right foot.

So here I am in the middle of July, 104 degrees, 80% humidity, standing in my own backyard, begging God to kill me. God did not take me that day.....he left me there covered in my own fluids to writhe in the misery my own stupidity had created.

I honestly don't know how I got loose from the wire...I woke up laying on the ground hours later. The lawnmower was beside me, out of gas. It was later on in the day and I was sunburned.

There were two large dead grass spots where I had been standing, and then another long skinny dead spot where the wire had laid while I was on the ground still holding on to it. I assume I finally had a seizure and in the resulting thrashing had somehow let go of the wire.

Upon waking from my electrically induced sleep I realized a few things:

1- Three of my teeth seem to have melted.

2- I now have cramps in the bottoms of my feet and my right butt cheek (not the left, just the right).

3- Poop, pee, and vomit when all mixed together, do not smell as bad as you might think.

4- My left eye will not open

5- My right eye will not close.

6- The lawnmower runs like a sum***** now. Seriously! I think our little session cleared out some carbon fouling or something, because it was better than new after that.

7- My nuts are still smaller than average yet they are almost a foot long.

8- I can turn on the TV in the game room by farting while thinking of the number 4 (still don't understand this???)..

That day changed my life. I now have a newfound respect for things.. I appreciate the little things more, and now I always triple check to make sure the fence is unplugged before I mow.

The good news, is that if a burglar does try to come over the fence, I can clearly visualize what my security system will do to him, and THAT gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over, which also reminds me to triple check before I mow.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
A tourist wanders into a back-alley antique shop in San Francisco's Chinatown. Picking through the objects on display he discovers a detailed, life-sized bronze sculpture of a rat. The sculpture is so interesting and unique that he picks it up and asks the shop owner what it costs.

"Twelve dollars for the rat, sir," says the shop owner, "and a thousand dollars more for the story behind it."

"You can keep the story, old man," he replies, "but I'll take the rat."

The transaction complete, the tourist leaves the store with the bronze rat under his arm. As he crosses the street in front of the store, two live rats emerge from a sewer drain and fall into step behind him. Nervously looking over his shoulder, he begins to walk faster, but every time he passes another sewer drain, more rats come out and follow him.

By the time he's walked two blocks, at least a hundred rats are at his heels, and people begin to point and shout. He walks even faster, and soon breaks into a trot as multitudes of rats swarm from sewers, basements, vacant lots, and abandoned cars. Rats by the thousands are at his heels, and as he sees the waterfront at the bottom of the hill, he panics and starts to run full tilt.

No matter how fast he runs, the rats keep up, squealing hideously, now not just thousands but millions, so that by the time he comes rushing up to the water's edge a trail of rats twelve city blocks long is behind him. Making a mighty leap, he jumps up onto a light post, grasping it with one arm while he hurls the bronze rat into San Francisco Bay with the other, as far as he can heave it.

Pulling his legs up and clinging to the light post, he watches in amazement as the seething tide of rats surges over the breakwater into the sea, where they drown.

Shaken and mumbling, he makes his way back to the antique shop.

"Ah, so you've come back for the rest of the story," says the owner.

"No," says the tourist. "I was wondering if you have a bronze lawyer."

·
Registered
2005 gmc
1,234 Posts
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
20 Things to do in the bathroom stall...

1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"

2. Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.

4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."

5. Drop a marble and say, "oh shoot!! My glass eye!!"

6. Say "Darn, this water is cold."

7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place six to eight feet. Sigh relaxingly.

8. Say, "Now how did that get there?"

9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."

10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"

11. Say, "Interesting....more sinkers than floaters.

12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop it under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"

13. Say. "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!"

14. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"

15. Say, "Darn, I Knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"

16. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.

17. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.

18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"

19. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"

20. When you're in a bathroom stall take a Snickers candy bar with you and when someone is next to you, squish it in your hand and reach under the stall wall and say "You got any more toilet paper over there, This side's completely out."

1901 - 1920 of 1958 Posts