Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 02 LTZ TB with 70,000. Has a 3:73 posi.Had it since new. Would like some feedback on upgrading to catback duels? re-maping the ecm. lowering the rear 2 in. Any input would be great. I am in Clearwater, Fl I tow a harely with this once in a while. No issues or problems in all this time. Thanks scotfree

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
977 Posts
I have an 02 LTZ TB with 70,000. Had it since new. Would like some feedback on upgrading to catback duels? re-maping the ecm. lowering the rear 2 in. Any input would be great. Thanks scotfree
:tiphat Welcome! :tiphat
Just about anything you need or want to know about the GMT 360/370 platform has probably been asked and answered on this site. The folks here are a great bunch of guys & gals who are only too happy to share their knowledge and experiences. :grouphug: The best way to find information is to use the Search feature in the Forums. It's usually best to search for your topic before you ask a question that been asked and answered a hundred times. :nono: In turn, we all appreciate learning new tips and tricks, so be sure to post your experiences as well. :thumbsup:

Make sure to fill out your Profile so we all know what type of vehicle you have. This makes it easier to answer your questions. Check out the Site Rules for Rights & Priveleges. You will be able to attach pictures after your tenth post. So get posting!

·
South Chapter
4,615 Posts
Welcome to TrailVoy!!! Enjoy your Ride!!!:thumbsup:

Fill out your user profile so we know more about your ride and can help.

The search button is your best friend, Everything youwant to know is here you just have to look a bit.:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.