Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt_xl
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like everyone is saying, customer service is top notch from Mike.
The LED kit is pretty sweet.
Left one is the cargo - 9 LEDs, middle set is for the front - 13 LEDs on there, and the right set is the middle lights - 5 LEDs

First of all pic of the original lights, they sucked!!!

Check out the difference in the 2.
One thing I did is when removing the old bulb, I shook it back and forth, not knowing that it opened the bulb holder contacts. They move very easy.

I did most of the bulb changes in the dark, opening and closing the doors to check out the work. A JeTTTstream LED flashlight is perfect for the job. :thumbsup: Reminder: Do not have daughter in car to laugh at you when you grab a hot bulb.

Now for some after pictures.

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Great pics!!

Keep in mind the 02-04 Trucks will have a few different bulbs than what is pictured!

Thanks, and your truck looks GREAT!!!

-Mike

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
looks great!

i see them in white and i see JETTTSTREAM is on right now so ill just ask here...are they available in any other colors? like blue maybe *hint* :cool:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Very nice! Definitely going to have to pick up a set of these for the SS! Man oh man Mike, you're bankrupting me one mod at a time!:laugh::suicide:

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
The exterior LED kits are going to put a hurt on you too ;)

However, they will 100% be worth it.

-Mike

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
48 Posts
is the vanity lights option for the lights in the rearview mirror or the lights in the visor mirror? and i'm assuming the tag lights are the rear liceanse plate lights? thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts