Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a little impromptu meet n mod at Gordinho80's house in Jersey. Big thanks to MarkMC for providing me with the amazing lift kit!
Attendees:
MrSmithsTB-Bob
Gordinho80-Mario
lejealke-Alex
Irishboy02-Brendan

What we did. Alex and I swapped our springs. I had the Ground Force kit and his were stock. I, with the help of all the others, also installed MarkMC's lift and the new Maxxlinks by smaxx. Fronts only for now, I'll have the rears in next weekend. Alex is also sporting his new 20" rims. I'm still running my tires 255/70/16. Thirty inches doesn't look too bad. All in all, a great meet. Onto the pictures.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Had a great time guys. Even though we hit a couple small snags, overall it was a big success. The TB looks sick lifted! And Alex's Voy looks pretty badass with the drop.

I want to thank you 3 as well, for bringing the food & drinks. I really wasn't very well prepared... FAIL on my part. Thanks to Alex for manning the grill, even though the burgers were a bit undercooked... LOL. I'm kidding, of course...

I'll post up my pics later tonight or tomorrow...

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
great day had by all...the truks look great now...we just gotta get your suspension flexing a lil now bob :woohoo:

(btw its brendan, but dont worry im used to it :thumbsup:)

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I are still a noob. And just as I was renamed Bot, you will now be referred to as Brandon. (It's in my phone the right way. Long days often lead to brain farts}

I didn't feel safe with tinted tails. If you look closely, the are painted now. Satin black to match the bumper steps with the brake, turn, and reverse lights masked off.

I think someone said "I cruise at 80mph"

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
599 Posts
**** my old wheels look sick on your envoy man :thumbsup:.

I guess you couldn't help but to drop it either huh lol. Looks 10x better lowered.

I'll have to drop by one of these meets next time, maybe do some more unnecessary modding to my truck :suicide:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
416 Posts
Ah man, I was only 15 min. away and missed out. I could have stood around handin out at-a-boys and way-ta-go's. Bob and Alex's trucks turned out sweet. Hey Alex is that your offical Meet shirt? J/K

1 - 19 of 19 Posts