Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i figure that we might as well have a thread to id each of us. maybe we'll run across each other since jersey isn't the biggest state. i know yesterday i saw a dark green envoy with a custom dual exhuast and 22's... i don't recognize him from the sight even though he may be on here, it was in south plainfield. a couple weekd ago on the highway i saw another dark green envoy, no rims with jersey plates and a custom exhuast. so maybe these guys are on the site, who knows, but it would be nice to see how many of us there are, cause we're all neighbors and close enough to do small meets. so this thread will also serve as a list of members to send pm's to when a jersey meet is coming up. please if your from nj acknowledge yourself and post a pic as well!

-thanks

ps, someone wana make this a sticky please!

·
Registered
gmc
3,112 Posts
:D
Hey, i figure that we might as well have a thread to id each of us. maybe we'll run across each other since jersey isn't the biggest state. i know yesterday i saw a dark green envoy with a custom dual exhuast and 22's... i don't recognize him from the sight even though he may be on here, it was in south plainfield. a couple weekd ago on the highway i saw another dark green envoy, no rims with jersey plates and a custom exhuast. so maybe these guys are on the site, who knows, but it would be nice to see how many of us there are, cause we're all neighbors and close enough to do small meets. so this thread will also serve as a list of members to send pm's to when a jersey meet is coming up. please if your from nj acknowledge yourself and post a pic as well!

-thanks

ps, someone wana make this a sticky please!

i think we all feel your pain i see so many tvs i want to stop and talk too to tell them about are world...its kills me to know that there are so many just like us that havent discovered what trailvoy has to offer..good luck on your quest of finding those truck owners:D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes thats one, c'mon guys check in and post a picture
-mario and brendan where you guys at?

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
12 Posts
New Guy!

Just wanted to say whats up. From Howell, NJ here. Funny i saw someone the other day down in eatontown with a trailvoy sticker on his TB.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
throw up pics so we can id each other, heres one of me... however the black wheels are photoshopped... they are chrome right now

Attachments

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
c'mon i know theres alot more of us out there... and mods, please make this a sticky!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
38 Posts
Hey,I am from Central NJ.,and we love our Trailblazer!All we own is Chevy's.The list includes a 1969 SS Chevelle,1999 s-10 4x4 pick-up,2001 4x4 s10 blazer,2001 malibu,and of course the TrailBlazer!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
very nice... where about in central jersey, inland or by the shore

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts

names Brendan Sim
people call me sim
-i like cookie dough icecream, dancin in the rain, long wal...alright take it easy :D

exit 150 off the parkway :cool:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i ain't hollerin at anyone brendan, just trying to get the thread started!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice, got a photo so when i pass you on the road i can recognize you?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
btw guys theres a meet comin up April 25th in west paterson, just off rt46 ill be there along with a few others...its primarily an ss meet but were all one lovin community...i promise...

theres a thread on here somewhere for it with a sign up list...IIRC were around 60+ already:yes:

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
btw guys theres a meet comin up April 25th in west paterson, just off rt46 ill be there along with a few others...its primarily an ss meet but were all one lovin community...i promise...

theres a thread on here somewhere for it with a sign up list...IIRC were around 60+ already:yes:
Yup. Its a sticky thread. I swear I am making it to this one. Nuff time to get more stuff done to set my baby apart even more. People won't even know there are SS' in the lot:D

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yup. Its a sticky thread. I swear I am making it to this one. Nuff time to get more stuff done to set my baby apart even more. People won't even know there are SS' in the lot:D
oh is that so? word on the street yu gotta lil bump in yo trunkk :undecided

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:hijacked but yeah us 4.2 are gonna steal the show between me mario brendan mr smith maybe dizzle! that'd be awesome... c'mon everyone add a pic with yourself... i mean of course i know what brendan and mario and mr smith look like but the resst of you, no idea

1 - 20 of 441 Posts