Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls our beloved TB has been awarded JD Powers Highest ranked midsize Multi Activity Vehicle in Initial Quality. Yeah check it out......

http://www.jdpower.com/autos/car-photos/Initial-Quality/Trucks/2009

Also check out how GM and Ford are gaining ground on Toyota and Honda. Chevrolet is above average. Good for GM. I always knew they could do it. Maybe they needed this kick in the pants.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
Yes unfortunately they gave us the ax and didn't have anything good to replace it with. I guess once the wheels won't stay on my tb anymore i will have to get a tahoe. :)

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ltz
266 Posts
TrailBlazer - Winners of the 2009 J.D. Power and Associates IQS

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Midsize Multi-Activity Vehicle (tie): 2009 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

While American-built cars and trucks show vast improvement, imports still take home most of the accolades.
By Chuck Tannert of MSN Autos

Read the article;

The quality of vehicles built for American consumers has once again improved, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2009 Initial Quality Study (IQS), which captures problems experienced by buyers within the first 90 days of ownership in two major categories: quality of design, and defects and malfunctions.

In fact, “new vehicle quality is at an all-time high,” says Dave Sargent, vice president of automotive research at J.D. Power. “Nearly 71 percent of the vehicles in the survey showed some level of improvement between 2008 and 2009.” Looking more closely at the numbers, overall vehicle quality among 2009 models improved 8 percent compared with 2008 models, dropping from an industry average of 118 problems per 100 (PP100) vehicles a year ago to 108 PP100 today. That’s the most significant year-to-year improvement since 2004. (Lower PP100 scores indicate a lower incidence of problems and, thus, a higher level of quality.)

for more:

List of Winners

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: TrailBlazer not Envoy :raspberry :raspberry

( ROCK SOLID )​

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
And is it me or is the TB the best looking of the bunch.:drool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts