Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i just perchased a Jawdropper Performance AAA Tuning Module off of ebay..yea i know ebay, but the guy had great feedback and reviews on the module. claims 100 HP and better MPG.. it piggy backs the IAT sensor. Does anyone know anything about this? is it a waste of money? will it harm my computer? or is it a good item?

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
ok so i just perchased a Jawdropper Performance AAA Tuning Module off of ebay..yea i know ebay, but the guy had great feedback and reviews on the module. claims 100 HP and better MPG.. it piggy backs the IAT sensor. Does anyone know anything about this? is it a waste of money? will it harm my computer? or is it a good item?
whats the link for this????i couldnt find it:undecided

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
90 Posts
:weird:100hp!!!!!!!!!:weird: what a joke all those things do is tell ur computer the air going in is colder than what it is witch jacks with your air fuel ratio its a resistor. go to radio shack and get a resistor cant remember the resistance and jump it from one wire to the other and tada ur piggy back. if that was all u had to do then why bother getting exhaust, intakes, hads pcm programs when all that combined probly couldent get you 40hp. if you do get any performance out of it that is if it doesent decrease it, it will be more like a 1hp gain!!!!:dielaugh:

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
:weird:100hp!!!!!!!!!:weird: what a joke all those things do is tell ur computer the air going in is colder than what it is witch jacks with your air fuel ratio its a resistor. go to radio shack and get a resistor cant remember the resistance and jump it from one wire to the other and tada ur piggy back. if that was all u had to do then why bother getting exhaust, intakes, hads pcm programs when all that combined probly couldent get you 40hp. if you do get any performance out of it that is if it doesent decrease it, it will be more like a 1hp gain!!!!:dielaugh:
DUDE.. dont you know you can get 75HP from a 1 dollar resistor!!!!!!:dielaugh:

maybe if I paint my intake yellow I can add another 2000 HP :woohoo:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
My memory isn't as good as it once was....can anyone tell me the name of that famous person who said "there's a sucker born every minute" ?

100HP??? come on now, let's be real........:dielaugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.