Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone; just seeing interest in a post x-mas; ATL planning meet on Jan 24. I figure that we can all meet up for either lunch or dinner somewhere on the west side of the city (like maybe quacker stake and lube) but anywhere on the west site is pretty centrally located for everyone. Let me know if that date works for you and where you would want to meet/eat. Look forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully meeting some new people. hope everyone has a great holiday:tiphat

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
275 Posts
Cool cool count me in just need a time, and a address, by that time i will have my new GPS (yea) lol. just keep me posted

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great, john since that mall with quacker stake and lube is pretty much your stomping ground, you know of any other good places to eat that would not mind us hanging out, don;t want the mall cops to bug us but we did do pretty good at quacker stake and lube

I hope we get quite a few i would not mind seeing a few of you all beofer i head out to the west
so do i sorry you won't be around for our big ATL meet but thanks for you service:thx

sounds good. look foreward to seein ya there
great, i look forward to meeting you
that would be great sounds like a plan
cool it is really going to be awsome to meet new members and expand the active members here in the southeast

as time get closer i will keep everyone updated:yes:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
great, john since that mall with quacker stake and lube is pretty much your stomping ground, you know of any other good places to eat that would not mind us hanging out, don;t want the mall cops to bug us but we did do pretty good at quacker stake and lube
I'll look into it. :coffee

And the "rent-a-cops" really only go around looking for large groups of teens. Since the new rules went into place there haven't been many of those around. :rolleyes:

I got it! We can eat at one of the 5 McDonalds in Douglasville! j/k :weird:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll look into it. :coffee

And the "rent-a-cops" really only go around looking for large groups of teens. Since the new rules went into place there haven't been many of those around. :rolleyes:

I got it! We can eat at one of the 5 McDonalds in Douglasville! j/k :weird:
sweet i know you would know of a good place:dielaugh:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP!!!

Well hope everyone had a great holiday and just wanted to remind everyone about our little mini-meet. I am thinking that we could have it at Quaker Steak & Lube again. (john and I had a great time there with Sam a couple weeks ago) I just called and they said they have free wi-fi so we could be online talking with people who can not make it about suggestions for the ATL meet. How does that sound to everyone.

we will say

Quaker Steak & Lube
January 24

how about meeting at 4pm in their parking lot

here is a link for the web-site
http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/Douglasville_GA/index.cfm

hope to see you there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
BUMP!!!

Well hope everyone had a great holiday and just wanted to remind everyone about our little mini-meet. I am thinking that we could have it at Quaker Steak & Lube again. (john and I had a great time there with Sam a couple weeks ago) I just called and they said they have free wi-fi so we could be online talking with people who can not make it about suggestions for the ATL meet. How does that sound to everyone.

we will say

Quaker Steak & Lube
January 24

how about meeting at 4pm in their parking lot

here is a link for the web-site
http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/Douglasville_GA/index.cfm

hope to see you there:thumbsup:

You know I'll be there!:woohoo:

One of us has to get those wings that require a waver! :crazy:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,311 Posts
Ill try to come see some new faces, won't be able to hang to long.. my wife's bday party is going on that evening as well....I had a bad outing at QSL at that mall, sold me some half cooked hot wings, since then i have been going to buffalo wild wing, a little past the mall on the left.....

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ill try to come see some new faces, won't be able to hang to long.. my wifes bday party is going on that eveing as well....I had a bad outing at QSL at that mall, sold me some half cooked hotwings, since then i have been going to buffalo wild wing, alittle past the mall on the left.....
cool, hope to see you there:thumbsup:, wow that sucks about the bad wings:ugh:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
275 Posts
so far I am still good and still should be able to make it. Waiting on my rear springs to get here should be today so i am going to try to get them on tomorrow. i get pics up as soon as I can but so far count me in:iagree:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,786 Posts
I am hoping to be there

Will be good to see another TB member from the start of this site... cough... Black Ice... cough.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
Hope you all are ready to see the Original Z71 TB in the state! I was just down near smyrna today. Looking at getting 2 tons of landscape rock for my new ponds in the back yard. :eek: They want #135 per ton just for delivery. That's ontop of the $260.. So that's out of the picture. Hopefully my trailer can hold a ton of rock.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts