Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing is seriously takes my breath away, it's amazing!! Havent beaten on it yet (and wont for awhile) but it's simply amazing. The build quality/NVH/materials are exceptional. :)

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Congrats and know that we are all jealous!

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
:eek: wowwwwwwwww :eek:

I'm thinking I'm gonna buy a set of SS rims and get them painted or powdercoated black.....

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unforunately (well fortunately for us SS guys) the SS's have six lug axles and the regular TB's have 5 :( (I think they still have 5 right?!)

·
Banned
5,895 Posts
Unforunately (well fortunately for us SS guys) the SS's have six lug axles and the regular TB's have 5 (I think they still have 5 right?!)
awwww whammy

·
Registered
158 Posts
That is an amazingly beautiful yet menacing looking trailblazer ss. Congrats on your new ride. Show the blue oval guys what a bowtie can do. :yes:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Very nice! :cool:

I really like those wheels too. I'd like a set for my TB. I'm sure they will be showing up on ebay in a few months.

·
Banned
5,895 Posts
Envoy Fan said:
All GMT 360 370 have 6 X 5 wheels. We are IN :cool:
All have 6 lugs
rotated my tires this weekend and couldn't remember.. the black spare looked so right on my car; gotta get black rims. Those SS rims are perfect, not looking for anything exotic. they kinda look like your rims, bill..

what does it say in the middle of the wheel?

·
Registered
872 Posts
jimmyjam said:
rotated my tires this weekend and couldn't remember.. the black spare looked so right on my car; gotta get black rims. Those SS rims are perfect, not looking for anything exotic. they kinda look like your rims, bill..

what does it say in the middle of the wheel?

If your talking about the SS rims it's just the ugly gold bowtie. I'm sure that could easily be changed though.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts