Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While looking for a drivetrain for street rod project, I came across a wrecked (rollover) '04 Envoy 4.2 with under 4200 miles. Thanks to info from this site I decided to buy it and am in the process of removing everything that can be used on the other car. ('37 La Salle). So technically, I'm an Envoy owner and I think of myself as transplanting its essence into another body where it can live on, hopefully forever...

For everyone that thought that was a little weird, my first car was a Chevy I6 (1963 Bel-Air) and I've always liked the idea of sixes, had a few others, etc.

:tiphat The information and enthusiasm on this site are just amazing. I'm so glad to have found this and hope you won't be offended that I'm not doing a full GMT360 vehicle.

I'll try not to be a pest...

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
2005 isuzu ascender
319 Posts
Welcome. But this site is slowing down. Most experts went to GMT nation.com You sound pretty knowledgeable and I think you will have a good feedback with them there. Still good information and archives here.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
10 Posts
Welcome Mike, sounds like a cool project. The 4.2's seem to be showing up in all sorts of classics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts