Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The EXT is finally lifted!! I used markmc's front lift and Bilstein HD's and Z71 rear springs and shocks. The front measured 32.5" before the lift and after it was 36" exactly all the way around!!

And of course I had to try it out! In these pictures the sway bar is taken off of the rear, just to see if it helped any with flex.

I have a long list of things to do on the TB now. The tires that are on it now are about 50% tread, so I will run them till there bald, and then I am going to step up to 255/70/17 General Grabber AT2, as well as a PCM4LESS tune, remove the moldings on the side and debadge it. I have alot more than that, but thats all I care to mention right now lol

For any of you that are thinking about the lift, GET IT!! The TB went from feeling like a mini van on the road to feeling like a truck, its a great feeling!! Markmc is a great guy and has a great product!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
269 Posts
congrats on the lift...

The front measured 32.5" before the lift and after it was 36" exactly all the way around!!
but I'm skeptical that a 2.5"in spacer lift gave you 3.5"in of lift in the front. Are you sure you measured correctly? Also the back should be higher than the front with the Z71 setup. Not trying to rain on your parade, but I'm a bit confused... :weird:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The measurments are correct because I triple checked, and then checked again just to be sure and that is what I got. As far as the rear, I dont know alot about the Z71 springs or what there supposed to measure out, but it is 36" at all 4 corners.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Nice pics! but would like to see what it looks like and a flat surface:m2:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will get some pictures of it on level ground tomorrow, as long as it isnt darm when I get home, otherwise it will have to be this weekend.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
87 Posts
Very Nice..

Hey Bro...Tha TB EXT Is looking pretty Damn Nice There!
Way to go :yes: on the Suspension pieces...
MarkMC got me set-up for my TB LS 2WD...aND ASHAMLY :( I have
been so darn busy this last year, that I have not installed the
extra spacer yet up front....But I will be very soon...I really like Suspensionmaxx.:yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts