Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I upgraded my TB with the 15800001 (06) TNR nav radio a while back. It works great, but the external 6-disc changer stopped working. So I figured I'd upgrade to an iSimple for the iPod/Aux.

I've installed the Peripheral iSimple PGHGM5 harness with the PXAMG Gateway, but I'm not getting the "XM" option when I cycle through the bands.

Anyone have success with the iSimple and the touchscreen nav?

I read elsewhere that the 'sat port' may need to be activated (which would just suck).

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
yea i got the touchscreen nav and mine works great... didn't need to activate anything but i think i did read some one had to. but when i flip thru the sources fm1 fm2 the get to xm1 you have to turn the tune knob between SAT, AUX1, AUX2 and IPOD to pick what you want it on then wait a cpl sec and itll go with waht you choose..hope that helps idk if thats what you had the prob with

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Solved my own problem.

I updated the firmware on the device via USB (very cool) to the latest firmware, and now it works!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
331 Posts
Solved my own problem.

I updated the firmware on the device via USB (very cool) to the latest firmware, and now it works!

I had the same problem with my non-touch navigation, never goes in to XM mode. How did you updated the firmware??? How did you make it work???:bonk:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts