Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Sorry for the noob question, my first post here, but i have a 2007 TB with the stock 6disk indash bose radio. I would like to purchase this isimple today for my iphone. My question is: Is the model that i need the pxamg? I would like to buy this from amazon (have a nice credit line there that wife does not know about ) and the PXAMG does not have a list of cars that it is compatible with.

Any ideas on which i should get? Also does it come with all cables and everything needed? I do have some history with car stereo's in my past so it should be easy enough.

thank you very much for any help and im glad to be here :woohoo:

EDIT: here is the searches from amazon for isimple PXAMG - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=isimple+pxamg&x=0&y=0

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
I do believe that the interface works, but it will not charge a 3G iPhone... It tries to charge via firewire, so you'll need one of the new charge-adapters since Apple removed the firewire interface from the newer models.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
338 Posts
Hey guys,

Sorry for the noob question, my first post here, but i have a 2007 TB with the stock 6disk indash bose radio. I would like to purchase this isimple today for my iphone. My question is: Is the model that i need the pxamg? I would like to buy this from amazon (have a nice credit line there that wife does not know about ) and the PXAMG does not have a list of cars that it is compatible with.

Any ideas on which i should get? Also does it come with all cables and everything needed? I do have some history with car stereo's in my past so it should be easy enough.

thank you very much for any help and im glad to be here :woohoo:

EDIT: here is the searches from amazon for isimple PXAMG - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=isimple+pxamg&x=0&y=0

the module works with any car, what you have to find out is the harness you need

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.