Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why will no one answer any of my emails or why am I am not allowed to post threads??

(The title or subject should say "live admins")

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
340 Posts
Nope. This site was closed down in 1936 and no one has been able to post new threads or replies since then. :sadcry:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
472 Posts
Nope. This site was closed down in 1936 and no one has been able to post new threads or replies since then. :sadcry:

OMG! So this site closed in 1936 and then a few years later we have the Nazi push to invade Poland? What kind of monsters are we dealing with!!!!!?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
340 Posts
I believe it was because the web site owners found more interest in the 1936 Cord than the Trailblazer/Envoy at that time.

Industry experts in 1996 picked the 1936 Cord Model 810 as the number 5 favorite car. (WSJ, 6/19/96, Adv. Supl)

I believe they were right in that, at over $150K today, the 1936 Cord is worth more than the average TB/E.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
472 Posts
I believe it was because the web site owners found more interest in the 1936 Cord than the Trailblazer/Envoy at that time.

I believe they were right in that, at over $150K today, the 1936 Cord is worth more than the average TB/E.
So, Nazis then.

·
Administrator
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
373 Posts
Hi @dustoff. Apologies for the delayed reply. Most of the admin team is off over the weekend, so that's probably why it's taken a few days to catch up on all of the questions. Are you still having troubles posting? If so, which forums are you trying to post in? Let us know and we can take a closer look at the settings for that forum.

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 7 of 7 Posts