Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was out last night late and two chevy trucks were playin around racing between lights. some how they wanted to include me..so i did and smoked the both of them..bad!! lol i just have a six cylinder with ehaust and electric fan..

is this normal? it's got me wanting to race everybody now!! lol thanks

· Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
968 Posts
Depends on the year of the truck and specs the engine, gears, etc. Most of the late model V8 trucks would probably smoke an I6 Trailvoy, unless it was tuned, and even then I'm not sure a TV would win. Slightly older trucks, I can see an I6 TV doing well against. 270+ HP is pretty good and more than a lot of V8s had up until the I6 was introduced.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were both newer trucks(V8's with exhaust) i was very surprized and i think they were too!! lol

· Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,736 Posts
You have about the same HP (probably exactly the same, since you've got the efan), ~30 ft/lbs less torque, and you weigh 600# less than they do...

Weight is the big factor, here...

Mike

· Premium Member
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
717 Posts
i was out last night late and two chevy trucks were playin around racing between lights. some how they wanted to include me..so i did and smoked the both of them..bad!! lol i just have a six cylinder with ehaust and electric fan..

I have done it with a reg. cab 4.8l silvy but never any other. I'm all stock too just a drop in k&n filter.

· Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
27 Posts

I know I'm late to the party, but.......I don't know what kind of Chevys you were running, but I'd venture to say you would not have the same results lining up with another Chevy, The SS to be exact....:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.