·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
104 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
70 Posts
heard the chips dont work and if they do..only for a short time cuz the pcm overrides it after a while.. but in any case why bother when there is pcmforless tune which is an easy job and affordable?

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
63 Posts
Of course they aren't legit.

I was going to give you a hard time for asking what I deem to be a stupid question, but I have to give you credit for asking the question instead of rushing out and buying one.

Think about it this way; a tuner/programmer from a legitimate source like Hypertech will run you somewhere between 300-600 dollars and you will gain perhaps 10-20 hp in a gas application. These things are under 100 bucks and somehow gain 3-5 times that or more? Not happening. These chips exist for one reason only, to lure suckers in and take their money. Just remember the old saying "if it's too good to be true it probably is"

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
As mentioned above, the chips work for a while, but the PCM will eventually override them and the truck will be back to the same as stock.

Only true way to change tune is to get a reprogrammed PCM....PCMforLess is the way to go.:yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts