Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys ,

i am able to get a deal on some 245/75/16 MT tires for $128 a tire, is it worth it ??

I just would like some opinions before i put my final thoughts in

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
If thats the size you want to stay at and need tires, it's not a bad deal. :m2:

Maybe someone else can give you some more helpful info.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i figure that , if i do get them my stock tires only have 8k miles on them so i could resell them for about $100(they are the wrangler series) and just about get my money back ...lol im not sure what brand they are, but it will be perfect right now as i dont want to pay someone to put the bds lift on and tools are all currently in use for my brother truck project.... and 245 fit...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
roadie your entirely right, confused,werid, and undecided, are my thoughts...lol , ill find out what brand they are...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahhaha go figure they are the pepboys brand, whata u think???

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
215 Posts
i picked up my maxxis bighorn m/t's (265/75/16) for $125 each at onlinetires.com, so there are other deals out there to be had. do some good searching before you throw down the cash.:m2:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just got my 255/75 17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM T/A Rubicon Treads for $75 a tire...
where did you get them from???? i can find them but they sell for $170-$230 a tire

Definity?? more like Futility.. I would pass on those..
what have you heard about them???? please do tell

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so i drive mostly highway no more than 60MPH, would an MT tire last fairly long??(atleast 30k miles?) i have narrowed it down to the adenturo Mt made by giti tire, i have read several reviews from jeep owner to landrover owners in aussi. so they cant be all that bad lol... speacilly for $516 shipped...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts