Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like to have a meet here in Amana this year!
I guess first of all what month June or July.
I know it's plenty early to think that far out but I want it to be a big one.
Lots of places to see and things to do here.
I'll be able to get a park to meet at and places to camp.
If I know early enough a can work on getting discounts for rooms.
Let me know what you think!
Check out the Amana's
http://www.amanacolonies.com/

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
I am in. You pick a month and I will take the other and have one here in the Quad Cities. I will talk to Biggie and set things up as well. I am thinking we could meet along the river this year and grill out down there or we could just meet and shoot the stuff for awhile and then head back to his or my house and do the grilling out.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am in. You pick a month and I will take the other and have one here in the Quad Cities. I will talk to Biggie and set things up as well. I am thinking we could meet along the river this year and grill out down there or we could just meet and shoot the stuff for awhile and then head back to his or my house and do the grilling out.
Sounds like a plan! I'm going to come up some day and try to find that bbq place we drove by! Man did that smell good!

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on guys and gals 52 members of the midwest chapter and only a couple have chimed in.
Hit the list let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
326 Posts
you can put me down as a maybe! I will see what I can do about work and money and all that jazz:bonk:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
Drove past you yesterday Voltage. We went to Iowa City for the basketball game. Looking forward to your meet. There are so many being planned right now I think people are waiting for a few to end before they commit to any others. Looks right now like Ellington, Indy, Chicago, Indy again...tons of them going on.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Drove past you yesterday Voltage. We went to Iowa City for the basketball game. Looking forward to your meet. There are so many being planned right now I think people are waiting for a few to end before they commit to any others. Looks right now like Ellington, Indy, Chicago, Indy again...tons of them going on.
Ya there's alot of meet planing going on. I talked to ed before I posted this and he suggested June or July since nothing was planned for then.
WOW...Finally something is Iowa.
I'm hopeing the Iowa people will show for the meet.
My wife tried to run down an SS last week in Ceader Rapids to tell him about the site but he was to fast for her.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
221 Posts
Well, I hope something gets together. I wouldn't mind taking the time off. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
128 Posts
Oh man your going to hurt my feelings:sadcry:
Nit trying to hurt your feelings but my wife is a reator and she works on Sat alot and my daughterand I spend some quality QT on Sat. If it is in the QCA I can atleast get a way for a few min.:D:yes::grouphug:

·
Registered
gmc
3,112 Posts
lets set a date

:thumbsup::thumbsup:we need a date for this iowa meet..maybe this can be the midwest chapter decal meet...we can all get are chapter decals put onat the meet by then we should have decided a winner then will have to decide where on the back window we should place the decal kinda make it uniform...just an idea..im down for saturday or sunday i know if its on saturday that gives some people more travel time to leave and they still have a lil bit of sunday to relax:undecided

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Saturdays would be the best for me.
June 13 or 20
July 11 or 25
works the best for me because I'm on call the other weekends.
So what does everyone prefer?

1 - 20 of 319 Posts