Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tired of looking at your data link connector everyday? Well folks I'm proud to introduce the coolest mod since that dude found the cabin air filter doors in the 02-03 models.

What you see here is a color matched data link connector cover. Folks this thing was hand build by robots to perfectly contour to your data link connector. Now if that weren't enough, there is an engraving on the cover which states that it is a diagnostic connector (even though it is just a cover) and also issues a stern warning that it should not be removed (it's ok if you remove it, nobody else though). When your friends see this they will immediately give you props/high fives and the ladies will **** ***** *******! Awesome!

I found this in a 91 bmw that got traded in so I don't know what make/model vehicle it actually came from.:undecided

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I needz 2, both my TBs need this. Keep myself from hooking up my EFILive FlashScan to tweak the tunes haha.

Im gonna go with MOD OF THE YEAR!! :D

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
s and the ladies will **** ***** *******! Awesome!
Thats what I ******* like to ************* hear. **** yea bro. Very ******* nice.:cool:

I nominate this for mod of the month!!
:cool:

cost, time involved, how to video?
details, we need details
:yes: Detailed as possible.

I needz 2, both my TBs need this. Keep myself from hooking up my EFILive FlashScan
:cool:

I need one, my TB is a tramp and letting random dude plug themselves into her. I still love here though. :D

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The installation procedure is very similar to ordering a Cuervo black and cola. Fortunately I was able to obtain this rare clip.

Step 1 - walk up to the truck
Step 2 - install the color matched data link connector cover
Step 3 - sit back, relax, and watch the ladies undergarments slide off

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Checked the ad out...not too bad of a price....but when looking at shipping he wants about $14 shipping to Canada.....wow...:hahano:...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts