Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! We are Kevin and Stacy from Woodstock, AL. I (Stacy) got my trailblazer last December during the Alabama vs Florida game, Roll Tide!! At least there was one great outcome for that day... we drove home a new 08 SS :)

I've gone throught several cars, my first being an 89 Ford Probe :)
Kevin had to let me try out a Jeep so I would see for myself that they are cheap... then I had my only love in vehicles, jacked up ram!! I loved it!! but then Kevin had a work truck so we really didn't need it so I had to part ways with is :( I still miss it today... then I got a Durango R/T thinking that would satisfy me... it didn't... sold it not long after having it. I went for awhile with no having anything and then we had a car we didn't need or want so we traded it in on the SS. I figured I'd get another SUV since we already have car and truck to drive.... Kevin loves to go fast, so I got an SS. It is very nice and we've enjoyed driving it. It only has 9,000 mi on it....

Kevin has an 09 Ford Mustang ROUSH P-51B #11 sitting next to my SS... oh yeah... i also thought it would be cute to have an SS since those are my initals :)

Anyways... glad to be here, hope to find some much needed info from everyone since I am ready to get some mods... unless I can find some $$$ to trade in on a new Z71???

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Hello and welcome.:thumbsup: Have you two gone to the track yet and see how the SS holds up to the Roush?:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts