Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All
I have read the posts about this, but mine does not stop if I bang the consol box nor the dash.

The truck is an 07 TBSS with the boise nav system.

My left front tweeter whines intermittently. Usually it is raining or humid out. It has been doing this for two years and every time I take it into the dealership the problem goes away before the techs get to it.

SOMETIMES it will stop if I pull over and stop the engine and restart the truck. It usually does not do it first thing in the morning, but if I hit a bump like going over a railroad, it starts again. The volume does not seem to affect the loudness of the buzz. The pitch rises and falls with the engine RPM. It is always the left front, top of dash speaker.

My truck is now out of warrenty and I am out of ideas.

Please help.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
17 Posts
i had the same issue as you. tapping the console did not resolve my problem either however removing the rear seat entertainment ( it just pops out ) unplugging the wire and plugging it back in fixed my issue. it has been a few weeks and i havent heard a single whine. mine would star whining anytime i hit bumps or open my console to get something. good luck i know this issue can be quite a pain.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts