Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought Some Duplicolor Vinyl and Dash paint - Great stuff took 3 cans to paint all panels with 3 coats. Got it From Summitracing for $7.49 a can.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
68 Posts
Wow that looks amazing! I think I might try something like that out!

:eek:fftopic: Also, this may seem stupid but how do I start a new post or thread? It seems like all I can do is reply to threads!! :duh: :hissy:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
34 Posts
Wow that looks amazing! I think I might try something like that out!

:eek:fftopic: Also, this may seem stupid but how do I start a new post or thread? It seems like all I can do is reply to threads!! :duh: :hissy:
haha push the back button untill you are in the interior forum and the new post button is at the top left hand corner just above the thread grid

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
201 Posts
Looks very good..made a huge difference..how do you remove the door handle surrounds?? id like to do mine in wood grain trim on my trailblazer..also how hard is the vent surrounds to remove?? those are the last ciuple things id like to do to my TB interior..

·
Premium Member
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
143 Posts
This post just made my day. One of those oil air fresheners leaked on my dash trim yesterday and ate up the plastic.......I was wondering how I was going to fix it. Now I know!!!! :tiphat

The dealer wants $240 for just the instrument panel trim piece. Seems like robbery to me for a piece of plastic.:bonk:

If anyone happens to have the instrument panel dash trim lying around please let me know, I would be happy to take it off your hands.:thx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.