Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i am new to this forum and i just got an 03 trailblazer lt and i wanna start changing the lights inside can som one tell me what size and where to get the led lights and also can some one help me with how to get to the ac vents so i can put lights in them as well

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
how do i get to the ace vents to put the leds in there

to get the passenger vent you gotta pop out the panel on the side of the dash (after opening the door) and there is a little bolt that needs to come off (flashlight works to see better) once the bolt is out you can just pop the vent out.

to get to the center vents you need to remove the main dash piece that surrounds the main gauges and radio and A/C panels.. once thats off you need to remove the head unit to access the two bolts (just like the passenger side) and free them.. after that the center vents pop out..

the drivers side vent is already out once you remove the main trim surround

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to get the passenger vent you gotta pop out the panel on the side of the dash (after opening the door) and there is a little bolt that needs to come off (flashlight works to see better) once the bolt is out you can just pop the vent out.

to get to the center vents you need to remove the main dash piece that surrounds the main gauges and radio and A/C panels.. once thats off you need to remove the head unit to access the two bolts (just like the passenger side) and free them.. after that the center vents pop out..

the drivers side vent is already out once you remove the main trim surround
thanks man i really like the headlights that you have how much would you charge to make a set for me

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
well seeing as how thats my first time doing something like that to my headlights I wouldnt feel comfortable just yet to do someone elses until I get more practice under my belt..

I do appreciate the compliments :thx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts