Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

They have arrived. Our INTERIOR LED kits are AWESOME!!

If you have the 5 bulb setup (2 front, 2 passenger, 1 cargo) I have the kit for you!! (we eventually WILL have the XL/EXT kits available too)

$64.99 shipped and it is bright pure white light!

Let me know who's interested!

These go on sale/start shipping Monday!

-Mike

If you are interested let me know! IF YOU HAVE an XL or EXT let me know! (there are 11 bulbs in the XL/EXT kits!)

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
oh yeah...:woot::woot::woot: count me in mike....

and i also cant wait for exterior.. all this suspence is makin me :bonk::bonk::bonk:...keep us posted :thumbsup: ill be puttin in my order once they are ready...

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
I was just thinking though, that I have seen that you can't just pop in a standard replacement LED into the map light part of the light without removing the reflector.

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds very similar to the interior kits of the EXT/XL I was planning.

What is the last year of the double lights for all 4 lights?

04?

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
Is there going to be a Trailvoy discount? ;)
or a Group Buy that will make them a bit cheaper?

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there going to be a Trailvoy discount? ;)
or a Group Buy that will make them a bit cheaper?
I can possibly change to a smaller LED, but when you start seeing guy's kits you will understand the expense. The kits are top notch and not your usual tiny SMD LEDs. They are huge.

Sometimes with LEDs you get a 'spotlight' effect. These LEDs have a 360* output and I sized them correctly to utilize the reflector in the housing.

I do not buy and resell these from online stores. I have them made for me by my manufacturer. You will see that with the Exterior kits as well. We're going to blow the top of the 'voy LED market. I LOVE LEDs. I'm going to post a video of the exterior brake lights here soon...CADDY-LIKE instant on/off in factory housing! "bad-ass"

-Mike

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
sounds good! i have to jump on this and also the billet bowtie train. darn bills...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
Sweet well how many do you have? You think you will sell out or will you have them in stock for a while?

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Sounds very similar to the interior kits of the EXT/XL I was planning.

What is the last year of the double lights for all 4 lights?

04?
Mike the last year for the lights by the grab handles by the door was 04 (02-04) let me know if you want me to garb a pic of my lights and what they look like with the cover down:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
346 Posts
Pretty hefty price.

Do these come warrantied (I hope so, otherwise I just cant justify the pricing)? If they do, I might be interested soon enough.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
Pretty hefty price.

Do these come warrantied (I hope so, otherwise I just cant justify the pricing)? If they do, I might be interested soon enough.
I disagree. I think it is reasonable considering the extra light output of LEDs and the fact that you would probably never have to replace them again. :m2:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts