Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hope you can help. I have a 2002 gmc envoy I6. When changing spark plugs I happened to notice on the right side of my intake resonator box there was a little nipple there that I assumed should have something on it.. However there hasn't been since I've owned it about 3 months now.. From what I have found is that a air line goes from it to the fuel pressure regulator. Well on mine it comes from the fuel pressure regulator and hooks on a little nipple I have noticed on all others are just plugged off. I haven't noticed any rough running or idle or anything like that. I assume I should correct this and plug off that port like all others seem to be? I circled in red where its currently hooked to. That is the port that's normally plugged off. please help:confused:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
help

any help at all would be appreciated.. I cant seem to find any info on this matter. I was hoping I would be able to find that here. thanks all. :worried:

·
Registered
non_gmt360 trailblazer_lt_ext
241 Posts
the nipple on the intake is for the long wheel base models.. for a vacuum operated coolant valve for the rear heater. on short wheel base models it is capped off as it is not needed..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts