Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
4 Posts
lens for instrument cluster

trying to replace my gauges and lens cover cracked in process. GM dealer tells me I have to come in and have a service tech look at to give me a part number.
Sounds fishy.
anyone know where I can get one, short of buying the cluster new?

·
Registered
217 Posts
trying to replace my gauges and lens cover cracked in process. GM dealer tells me I have to come in and have a service tech look at to give me a part number.
Sounds fishy.
anyone know where I can get one, short of buying the cluster new?

as mentioned, ebay or salvage yard

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
30 Posts
I need to replace the lens to my gauge cluster

I can't find a replacement lens for my gauge cluster. A cd case fell from my sun visor and broke it.:( Anyway, does anyone know where to find one? I haven't had any success on ebay.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
39 Posts
If you go to www.gmpartsdirect.com, under catalog enter your year make and model. follow the link for instrument panel and they have a listing for lens. you have to request a price and enter your information. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
29 Posts
quick question

Are all of the lens's the same shape for all trailblazers I called the local junk yards and idk if they knew what I meant but they kept asking specifics and I had no idea how to respond it anything I'm kinda just getting into working on vehicles and doing electrical work on them any insight would be nice thanks

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
29 Posts
How do I know if the computers in them or w.e. are the same cuz I was also thinking of just getting some plexi glass like 1/8" plexi and manually shaping it and then glueing it down have you heard of anyone doing that??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts