Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ltz
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

It's that time of year in UAE where heavy fog can be a real menace.
My 2007 TB is GCC spec and doesn't have rear fog lights, not sure if other markets had as OEM.
I would like to fit, any advice appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
:)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
169 Posts
Hi everyone,

It's that time of year in UAE where heavy fog can be a real menace.
My 2007 TB is GCC spec and doesn't have rear fog lights, not sure if other markets had as OEM.
I would like to fit, any advice appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
:)
no as far as i know trailblazers never came with rear fogs.
if you are talking about the rear brake light fog lights then its pretty simple to add one to the TB, you just need to run wires to the battery and with a relay and tap the wire that will turn on the fogs to a +12 volt accessory switched wire in the fuse box

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no as far as i know trailblazers never came with rear fogs.
if you are talking about the rear brake light fog lights then its pretty simple to add one to the TB, you just need to run wires to the battery and with a relay and tap the wire that will turn on the fogs to a +12 volt accessory switched wire in the fuse box
Thanks for your reply, however I don't follow what you meant re brake lights.
I can't see a spare area within the light clusters to add another bulb.

Need rear brake lights to be fully functional, just wanted to be able to add high density rear fog light(s). :)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
169 Posts
Get you hands on a set of regular fog lights, small rectangle one you don't need the big ones, and just hook it up to the battery with a relay and use a +12 volt accessory switched fuse in the fuse box to turn the fogs on and off when u start and stop the truck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get you hands on a set of regular fog lights, small rectangle one you don't need the big ones, and just hook it up to the battery with a relay and use a +12 volt accessory switched fuse in the fuse box to turn the fogs on and off when u start and stop the truck
Thanks very much for your help. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts