Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody has any ideas on what I need??? I forgot to mention is that I also do not have a boss. Just a plain stock HU. Every thing I've found has been for on star or boss or both.
Thanks

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
117 Posts
you jus prolly need a wire harness and an install kit for a double din radio..thats wat i needed for mine but i have a tb so idk if the stock radio that came in urs was a double din to begin with

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
303 Posts
Nobody has any ideas on what I need??? I forgot to mention is that I also do not have a boss. Just a plain stock HU. Every thing I've found has been for on star or boss or both.
Thanks
Plenty of people know what you need. The problem is that it has been posted so many times that people are so sick of reposting and reposting it. I bet if you spent five minutes looking, you'd find your answer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks MAY03LT for being one of two of the only people that can read. I've obviously search the forms if you can read you would have see I said I can't find any that say there for a plain HU. Just ones for on star or boss or both. Beside the fact that this is a support form system not a Google search engine where people who have probably already tried to search for what they needed but still can't figure which one to get and would rather ask to make sure that they get the right one.That usaly what these forms are for but from what I'm learning it more used for people to take the time to do everthing but help people.
Thanks for the help MAY03LT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts