Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 lt and today when i started it two lights in the dashboard came on one is a wrench with squiggly road lines and the other is a truck and squiggly road lines . i know one is tcs but it would not go off iven when button pushed but what is the other for, and why would they come on and not go off. after it sat for a while i started it back up and the light didnt come back on but the two side brake lights will not work now.

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
The one with the little wrench is to indicate service needed in the stabilitrac system. Dont know if it has anything to do with the brake lights but mine was from steering wheel position sensor.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well just got back from the dealer and they said the circuit board in the tail lights went out and that's not covered under warranty and there was no recall also they said that the lumbar support is broken and needs to be fixed and the extended warranty i bought doesn't cover electrical and the factory warranty ended at 36k miles the truck has 36967miles wtf is this crap i heard there was some form of grace period that they would give you has anyone heard that.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
yours is the 07... so you have the 100,000 POWERTRAIN.. and 36,000 miles bumper to bumper right?

·
Banned
2006 gmc envoy_denali
391 Posts
well just got back from the dealer and they said the circuit board in the tail lights went out and that's not covered under warranty and there was no recall also they said that the lumbar support is broken and needs to be fixed and the extended warranty i bought doesn't cover electrical and the factory warranty ended at 36k miles the truck has 36967miles wtf is this crap i heard there was some form of grace period that they would give you has anyone heard that.
What extended warranty you got, is from GM??? And I thought there was a tsb or something on the circuit board for lights going bad.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
What extended warranty you got, is from GM??? And I thought there was a tsb or something on the circuit board for lights going bad.
yea i thought that too....wasn't there a recall?? the dealer supposedly fixed this issue for free IIRC

·
Banned
2006 gmc envoy_denali
391 Posts
yea i thought that too....wasn't there a recall?? the dealer supposedly fixed this issue for free IIRC
The lumbar problem, seat frames not covered but switches fiber optics and such are, not sure of what your lumbar problem is. Also says printed circuit boards ARE covered. My warranty is GM total protection plus.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i even asked about the recall on the switchboard on the taillights and he said no that was on earlier models not the 07 can anyone confirm this.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
the recall I think was on the earlier models. something like 02-04.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts